Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vacuum!!!

Tim and I bought a new vacuum cleaner today. Hoover Windtunnel Purely Pet. We've only used it one time but we absolutely LOVE it. We feel SO much better about our carpet. Our old vacuum wouldn't really pick up cat litter, it would just kick it out the back. Tim will actually vacuum more now. We had to empty it like 5 times and we only live in a trailer but it got a ton of pet hair out that obviously hasn't been vacuumed up for a while. The carpet even looks better.

Work was crazy busy this week. I stayed late one day and was on the go constantly. Then Friday night I made chicken wing dip and s'mores dessert squares. I also emptied and cleaned my fish tank because my new cousin (aunt and uncle adopted two boys) wanted a fish tank and took it over there. Saturday morning I finished up by making the Cornbread Salad. I slept in until about 11 today, ran some errands and plan on relaxing the rest of the night. It's been a while since I haven't had anything to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment