Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Seriously? What didn't you understand the first time?

I am slightly annoyed. Tim and I picked a wedding date within months of getting engaged, we've now been engaged for almost a year and a half. The girls I worked with at my old job have known for like a year what the date was going to be, yet every time I see them, they ask me the same question. "So have you picked a date yet?" I just want to say "Um, yeah, the same date I've been talking about for a year." Yeah, I have changed some things about the wedding, like the colors, thought about changing the menu, etc., but I have never budged on the date. Yes, I've seriously considered moving it up, but I've never said anything to anyone about it besides Tim and posting it on here. I just feel like some people aren't taking this seriously. It's marriage. It's very serious. Anyone involved in the discussion should take it seriously, especially if they're the ones who bring up the topic.

Buh. Whatever.

On a bright side, it is finally cool enough in the bedroom that we can sleep in our own bed tonight instead of on an air mattress in the living room. AND I just booked our hotel room for Grace and Paul's wedding in Detroit. I'm so excited. It'll be Tim and I's first vacation together. And it'll be my first time having hotel sex. :P And it'll be the week after our two year anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment