I went fishing with Tim today. I went last weekend, too and got burnt but it was hot and uncomfortable, I was cranky, and he didn't really give me an option to go. Today, he asked if I'd go with him, it was overcast and relatively cool. I actually enjoyed myself. I even took the pole from him and fished for a few minutes myself. I may not be the most accurate caster or most experienced fisher but he at least didn't have to teach me how to use an open reel. I think he secretly enjoyed me fishing. I told him I don't have a problem going with him when it's not obnoxiously hot and when I'm given the option of going if I want or staying home if I don't.
We ended up walking a good 10 minutes or so to a little park to see if there was a spot to fish over there, and there was...Tim didn't catch anything and then we noticed some poison ivy that he set the butt of the pole in...so we high-tailed it back home, put those clothes directly into the washer and got in the shower. I don't know how long it takes to show up but so far neither of us have gotten any rashes. Hopefully it stays that way. On our walk back home I stopped quickly to take these two pictures of gorgeous flowers growing on the side of the road/ditch.
If anyone knows what these flowers are....PLEASE LET ME KNOW. They're beautiful and I'd love to know if they come in different colors.


No comments:
Post a Comment