One of Tim's best friends of years has for some unknown reason stopped talking to him and has started talking to Tim's ex-wife. Who does that? I feel so bad for Tim that most of his friends, who were supposed to be there for him and who hate(d) his ex-wife, have all of a sudden befriended her. He's a good man, he doesn't deserve his "friends" backstabbing him like this. At least we know who our real friends are. I have so few real friends of my own. I think I have three people I'd consider friends. Everyone else I'd really just consider an acquaintance.
I've been thinking about moving south for a while. I hate the winters here. But I think I'd hate the summers there. The 90 degrees that it sometimes gets here is almost too much for me, especially without working ac in the car. I wish I could afford to move south for the winter and be here for the summer. So far, I haven't been able to locate somewhere that would be good for me year-round.
Tim and I have been watching The Food Network just about all day. It's such a bad idea, it always makes us hungry! And most of it is extremely bad for you, like the episode that made us the most hungry was about Fried Chicken. As it is now I'm making an actual attempt to start eating healthier, if not to lose weight then to at least eat well-balanced meals. Losing weight would be nice, though.
That's all I've got for today. Just feeling a bit discouraged and irritated.
No comments:
Post a Comment