I posted a Facebook status this morning about the weather. Yes, I was complaining about how hot it is. Yes, I realize that some places are MUCH hotter. I have every right to complain and I really don't do it very often.
So two people made comments, bitching about my bitching. When someone complains because people are complaining about the weather, they're really no better than the rest of us. They're still complaining. They may not be complaining out loud about the weather, but they're still complaining.
I just thought that was funny. :)
I wouldn't complain about the heat if I had more of a relief from it. The AC in our house only cools down part of the living room, if we use the oven, we might as well not even have it on. The AC at work appears to not be working, and the AC in my car doesn't work. So the heat tends to be a bit much at times. I will not apologize for complaining. However, I may joke about it to try to lighten peoples moods.
No comments:
Post a Comment