Aside from being obnoxiously busy at work lately, I've been in a great mood. Well, and aside from my slight attitude last night.
Two days ago I was talking with Tim's sister, "MJ." The one with the baby. I had commented on a picture of the baby and she asked me if Tim had seen pictures of her. I told her the truth, that I didn't know but assumed he had. He now says he hasn't. She said she can't stand Tim's exwife, that exwife has been saying a lot of things to her lately that piss her off, specifically things about her mother. I told her that I couldn't tell her how pissed off I was when I read the comment from exwife about "mom being there with you" when the baby was born. I told her what exwife e-mailed Tim saying "We sure do have a beautiful niece" she said "Jesus Christ." She clearly wasn't happy with exwife. She also said that the only reason she is even friends with exwife on FB is so she can see pictures of her nephew. I feel a lot better knowing that she feels the same way that I do, but Tim still isn't going to start talking to her. The damage is already done.
Another thing I'm happy about also makes me feel guilty. Martin is everything that I wanted in a cat when I adopted Nelson. Martin does yowl quite a bit but he's the kind of lap sitting, loving, friendly cat. Nelson is not. Though, since we've adopted Martin, Nelson has calmed down a lot, which was the whole point of getting another cat. Martin sits with me, lays on me, every day. Nelson will come say hi to me and maybe sit on my lap for two seconds but that's it. I feel bad because I love them both but Martin would be my go-to cat if I had to pick one up. Martin even comes when I call him. So now it's like I have a cat, Martin, and Tim has a cat, Nelson. Martin is laying right up against my leg right now. Martin would lay with me all day, Nelson certainly would not.
I finally got an e-mail from my photographer saying that the prints of our engagement photos that we ordered are finished. He's either going to bring them to the house this afternoon or I'll meet him somewhere to pick them up. I can't wait!
I really need to get off my butt and go take a shower but Untraceable is on. I've never seen it before, I'm definitely interested and want to finish watching it.
No comments:
Post a Comment