Sunday, May 1, 2011

Walk and Talk

I've had a great weekend! Yesterday, Tim and I spent much of the early afternoon outside because it was gorgeous. Sunny and like 60ish degrees, a little chilly in the shade but quite warm in the sun. We re-organized the shed, pulled out the patio furniture and grilled hot dogs for lunch and ate outside. It was so enjoyable.

Today, I just kind of lounged around the house. Then my grandma and I went for a walk at the beach. I didn't think about doing this until we got there but we stopped by the shelter that we're going to rent for the wedding and we considered the ways we could set it up and I think we have it figured out. The next issue is going to be how in the world we are going to decorate! I know we'll have some crepe paper, some balloons at the gift table, some paper wedding bells over the fireplace and some marble-like pillars next to the fireplace for the altar. I never really paid attention to the ceiling or anything, there are some beams that we'll be able to hang some decorations from, it's going to be nice.

Then Grammy and I continued our walk at the beach. We talked mostly about the wedding and my plans. I told her that it was weird for me to talk about the wedding because I feel like a lot of people are like "well it's so far away still" but Grammy understands that it is going to be here in no time. And I don't want to annoy people with wedding talk. She suggested that I ask one of my aunts to help us decorate the shelter because she's got an eye for that kind of thing. She is certainly the most girly out of all of us girls in the family, which is certainly not a bad thing.

I just had such a great weekend that I had to post. But now I'm ending it with a headache otherwise I'd probably have more to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment