First off...on Mother's Day, my best friend/Maid of Honor, Jaclyn, got engaged!!! They're setting a date either next May or June. Friday, I took off of work and went out to Buffalo, where she lives, and went dress shopping with her and another Bridesmaid. It was almost like a joke trip, just to see things, but she ended up finding her dress. Then we made her try on a couple more and she fell in love with two! She had no idea when she'd be able to get her parents to see them because she didn't want to buy a dress without them seeing it first. But luckily, her parents were out there on Saturday for her college graduation, so she took them to see the two dresses. After the appointment on Friday I went back to her house to dye her hair and we looked at the pics side by side and there was really no comparison. She chose the first dress she fell in love with. I am so excited for her.
I haven't not been excited about my own wedding, I certainly am, but I've been planning for a while and the newness of it has worn off. But my best friend being engaged made me excited for my wedding all over again.
Tim and I are getting our engagement photos done in one week. I am getting so excited! We're getting them done at the location of the wedding/reception. My grandma is coming with us because we want our dogs in some of the pictures and don't want to worry about them while we're taking other shots so she's going to watch the dogs when we're done with them. I just checked the weather forecast and so far it's supposed to be partly sunny and 75! I hope it stays that way since it's supposed to rain all week.
Tim had a friend come visit this weekend. He lives in Pittsburgh. He was really nice, we had a good time this weekend. He brought one of his two dogs with him because she had hurt her leg. She is a chihuahua dacshund mix. She's so cute. But she whined NON STOP if Steve and Tim left. They went fishing for about 4 hours and she whined the whole time.
Another note, Tim thinks he has a gluten allergy. So he's been trying to cut it out of his diet and he has been feeling so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment