Sunday, May 22, 2011

Engagement Photos!

Tim and I had our engagement photos today! It was the first time Tim and Dave met and they seemed to get along well. Grammy was with us, with the dogs. We took some shots with the dogs, some of us walking with the dogs, some of just us, some of us on a slide and both of us going down it, Tim pushing me on a swing...

I'm so excited to see how they turned out! He said we'll meet next weekend to get the disc instead of mailing it and I can decide if I want him to print any pictures for us or if I want to take them and do them somewhere else. I know I'll get them printed through him, though, since his prices are so reasonable for prints and he's giving us a great deal on our wedding package.

No comments:

Post a Comment