Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's sad when you're ahead on homework

I am all caught up on my homework, and even a little bit ahead. The bad part about that is that now I am bored. There really isn't a whole lot of wedding planning that I can get done because I'm waiting to hear from people and can't find a caterer that I'm really interested in. The other day it was gorgeous out. It was chilly and windy, but the sky was pretty between patchy clouds and dark storm clouds. I went to the beach to take some pictures and two couples had the same idea that I did. Grammy and I are going to go out tomorrow to some new-ish purse store that she noticed. I am kind of excited. I have officially applied for 3 "big girl" jobs. One of them is in Texarkana, Texas, one in Honolulu, Hawaii and the other here in Rochester. It is so scary to think that not only do I have to find a real job and may not have an income for a little while after I graduate, but also that I may be moving away. The idea is almost bittersweet. Of course I wouldn't want to move away from my family but at the same time, a fresh start might be good for us. My uncle told me today that if I get an offer out of state that I should go for it. He told me that it's time to live my life now, and that that doesn't necessarily mean here. Another scary thing is that it's difficult to find rentals (be it house or apartment) that allow dogs in general, let alone dogs Charlie's size. He's over 60 pounds. I could get away with the cat and Missy easy, but Charlie will make things a little more difficult. I also don't really want to rent. It's easier to move or whatever if you rent because you're only required to stay for the length of the lease and it'd be difficult to sell a house if you have to move within the first few years of being anywhere. Hopefully everything will fall into place and work out the way it is meant to, and that things won't be too stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment