In the day or the night, in the black or the white, in the red of a rose, in the depths of the ocean blue. I’d find you.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Upper Respiratory Infection
I found out yesterday that I have an upper respiratory infection. I'm on antibiotics, but I read that antibiotics don't necessarily shorten the length of the infection. My nosy varies between runny and stuffy, I have an almost constant headache, shortness of breath, and chest pain. The chest pain freaks me out a little because I don't want to get pneumonia. I thought the chest pain would have gone away after a few doses of the antibiotic, but it hasn't. It is a little worse today than it was yesterday, have to keep an eye on it and let the doctor know if it gets worse. I can't wait to not feel like utter crap anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment