Thursday, August 11, 2011

Perfect Day.

Today was a very good day. It is August 11. In one year, I will marry my best friend. 366 days. No, not 365, 2012 is a leap year.

I also got my period today. No, I didn't think I was pregnant, but I didn't get my period last month probably for many reasons so it's nice to know that nothing is wrong and things are back to normal.

I found out today that my dad will be paying for most of our wedding. All we have to pay for is if we go over our budget and for our honeymoon. I am so excited and surprised. I did not expect that from him at all.

Today was BEAUTIFUL. It got up to 75 MAYBE, sunny, clear skies, breezy. My kind of day.

I also decided this morning that I want a Kindle for Christmas. So I told my dad who said that he'd tell the "other old guy with the white beard" haha. I love him. He's so good to me. He's not my biological father but he might as well be.

:) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment