People have jokingly commented to me that I am going to have nothing to do after the wedding. Which I kind of agree. Granted, I do less planning now than in the beginning, I'm going to have less to do once the wedding is over.
I've been watching Extreme Couponing all day. I've known about this show for a while, I've seen commercials, but I've never actually watched the show before today. I wouldn't ever want to create a "stock pile" of things that we'll never have time to use, but I do like the idea of planning out our grocery list a little bit more and finding some coupons for items that I use regularly, especially cat and dog food. I looked at some websites today and found some websites and coupons for Suave Body Wash. I thought about it...but I already have three or so things of body wash in the shower right now, plus another two to three under the cabinet. So obviously, I really don't need that. I do like the idea of saving on pet food but I feel weird buying A TON at a time even if it's canned and has a long shelf-life, I feel like it'd go bad just sitting there before my pets could eat it.
In the end, I probably won't stick to it, and I probably won't use as many coupons as I could, but the idea of having something to do to occupy my time after the wedding is over. I know, I know, I could read or something...
I've been a bit anxious lately. I've been worried about finances after the wedding, namely health insurance. Health insurance through my work for myself and my spouse would be like $850 a month. Granted, I think it's excellent coverage, I just don't think we could swing that. I haven't actually sat down to attempt to figure it out but I remember getting a pamphlet from somewhere, I think Excellus, where we could get decent coverage for cheaper than that. It's something I'm going to have to look into before the wedding.
I've also been anxious about my bc. TMI-------- I am currently 4 days late. This is only my third period on this new pill so I'm assuming that it's either a side effect of this pill or my body adjusting to it, but it's very annoying. I didn't ever really think I was pregnant, but I took a test to be on the safe side and it's negative, but I still need to make sure I call the doctor so she knows what's going on. I had almost debilitating cramps this month, so I'm hoping those are also just a side effect of this pill and not some underlying cause like a cyst or something. I imagine that she'll tell me to give it another month and see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment