Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big Girl Now...

So today I was thinking about all of the things that I've accomplished, or things that make me feel like a real adult...

I have graduated from college
I have a permanent-full time job - in my chosen career field
I have been living on my own for three years
I am only 21 years old
I am getting married - I will be able to afford the wedding that I want whether my parents help pay or not
I can no longer be claimed as a dependent on anyone's taxes but my own
I have my own car loan
I bought my own bed
I am going to buy my own NEW living room furniture as soon as I have the money
I have been able to budget my money, WELL, for years
I have two credit cards that I hardly ever use unless I can afford the purchase
I bought a file fireproof, waterproof safe for my important documents
I have had knee surgery, back problems, migraines, etc - plays into literally feeling old/adult-like haha
I have my own pets that I didn't need to ask permission to buy, and can afford the vet bills
I can make my own decisions and form my own opinions instead of letting those closest to me influence me

That's all I can think of right now...that list makes me feel really old.

No comments:

Post a Comment