I was just reading through my old posts and came across one about a book my grandmother bought for me. I did not get very far in the book, and have not read it in a long time. One of the things I am looking forward to after I graduate is being able to read for pleasure. If I do not have time to read on evenings during the week at least I can devote a couple of hours to reading on the weekend. I could do that now since I definitely do not read for homework all weekend long, but by the time I finish reading for school, I do not feel like reading anything else. I am excited about this! Maybe I will re-read the Harry Potter series, or Twilight. Or maybe I will find another series that I find interesting. I would almost rather read books that are part of a series because of the fact that when the book ends, the story is not really over. Of course, I am always sad once I do get to the last book of a series but I have more time with the story before that happens in a series.
Oh, a commercial just came on which reminded me of this, How To Train Your Dragon is a very good movie. When I saw the previews for it I thought it was going to be some anime-karate kid type movie and it was nothing like that at all. Also, Hereafter, pretty much sucks. I had heard that it was not that great but with the reasoning the person gave, I thought it might depend on what you believe since the plot hinges on seeing spirits and such; if you do not believe in people seeing spirits, you are less likely to enjoy that type of movie, so I saw it, and it really did suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment