Saturday, September 29, 2012, my sister-in-law hosted a jewelry party with a friend of hers who sells Premier Designs Jewelry. Mom, Grammy and I went. I hate that we're so tight on money right now but we're still recovering from the wedding, I needed a new tie-rod on my car and Charlie has had to go to the vet. But mom and grammy bought me jewelry anyway saying because they could and they love me.
Grammy bought me this beautiful watch that the seller let me walk out with. She said it has never been worn and she doesn't wear watches so when the one she orders for me comes in she'll just use it to replace the one she let me take with me. :)
Mom bought me two necklaces that I have to wait to come in. I'm so excited. I went to their website to upload some stock photos of the necklaces but here at work many sites with plug ins don't work and I'm not about to ask our IT guys to try and fix it for something like this. I'll just update this post at some point, when I get home or when they come in.
The party was also the first time I've ever been to my brother's new house. It's cute. Small kitchen and only an apartment size oven so some of my baking sheets definitely wouldn't fit if I lived there, but it's definitely cute. My sister-in-law works at Lollypop Farm and is currently fostering a mother cat and her five kittens. We went upstairs to see them and they are freaking adorable. Oh my goodness. The way they mew when you try getting their tiny little claws out of your shirt to put them back on the floor...I wish I had a bigger place and more time and money to adopt more animals. When one or both of our dogs die, Tim wants to get a puppy, but I really want to just adopt another dog, to save another dog, and puppies always get adopted because they're so cute and everyone wants a puppy.



No comments:
Post a Comment