Friday, May 7, 2010

Pissed

If you don't want a specific family in your life, then you can't include any of that family in your life. How do you pick one person in that family over another? Why can't grandparents be involved but one aunt can? That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think? A big fuss is made about someone supposedly prancing in and out of your life when that is not the case at all, yet that persons sibling has every right to be in your life and for you to hang out with them? Fuck no. And where the hell is family loyalty? With all the bullshit that happened how could you betray your family in that way? Sure, maybe they're family too, but they disowned you. I'm just so irritated right now, I could scream. I want to discuss this with someone else but don't want to get in the middle. My entire career is based on justice and fairness, yet most of the time I don't see it elsewhere. I wish I could be more specific than that but I'd rather not take any of those chances. So, I guess once again I will try to calm myself with the Serenity Prayer and hope for the serenity to accept things that I clearly cannot change because apparently I need serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment