In the day or the night, in the black or the white, in the red of a rose, in the depths of the ocean blue. I’d find you.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Pleasant Surprises
I really like it when I randomly get an award and receive a good chunk of change direct deposited into my bank account.
Just found out that The Boy's best friend will be arriving a bit ahead of schedule and staying for the night. I think I'm going to make some Hash Brown Quiche for breakfast. But I'll need to make two because one certainly won't be enough for 4 adults and 2 kids. The rest of this weekend and next week I'll be on a cleaning kick to get this house in shape before they get here. We're both pretty excited, especially since it will be my first time meeting them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment